Mobile Websites from Websites And Then Some
Why do I need a mobile website?
There was a recent report that came out that said that 20% of all searches done, are from a mobile device! That is huge, it also said that by 2014 more people will search on their mobile phones than with desktops! Google did research and found that 95% of mobile searchers are looking for local intent, what this means is that they are looking for contact information, phone number, hours, directions to your place and more! Have you looked at your Google Analytics recently and saw how many mobile visits you have had? Your business can’t afford to miss out on that many opportunities. Here at Websites And Then Some we now offer Mobile websites, the future of Internet Marketing.
I can see my website on my Phone, what else do I need?
In most cases you can pull up your website on your mobile phone, although you website is not optimized for the phone. You will notice it takes a long time to load, the only way to read anything is to try to enlarge the page. You hope you don’t press the wrong button, because it will take another 5 minutes to load the page and over all it is not a pleasant experience. Websites And Then Some is offering websites built for mobile phones that load fast, offer “Click to Call”, have directions to your business, and much more!
Different Pages for you Mobile Website-
We have over 15 different types of pages we offer and if you need something special, let us know and we can get you a quote. We have plans that allow for Monthly changes as well we will host your website! Now is the time to get your customized Mobile Website and tap into the mobile market.
Check out our Sample Mobile Website to show you some of the things you can do, as well as what your website looks like on a mobile phone. And why you need a mobile optimized website!
Here is a few more statistics:
- Sixty-five percent of mobile users said they used their mobile device to find a business to make an in-store purchase (Source: Google, 2011)
- 1.2 billion apps were downloaded during the holiday week between December 25-31 (Source: Flurry, 2011)
- 52% of adult cell phone owners use their devices while in a store to get help with purchasing decisions (Source: Pew American & Internet Life Project, 2012)
- 54% of people who use their smartphones in the store are looking up other local stores’ pricing, while 53% are looking for online pricing. (Source: Wave Collapse, 2012)
- Worldwide mobile payment transactions will surpass $171.5 billion in 2012, up 62% from $106 million last year (Source: Gartner, 2012)